Friday, March 12, 2010

Is it spring yet??

I am SO ready for spring to be here!!! It's still a bit chilly here where I live, but the sun has been out and most of the snow is melted. I can't wait for warmer weather!!

In honor of spring (and Easter!), Chelle's Creations has released this adorable new kit today! It's called Carrot Patch... aren't those little bunnys just the cutest??
Photobucket

Here's the page I did with it. I'm already planning my next page with this kit... I still have most of my Easter pictures from last year to scrap! LOL
Egg Hunt

Erica Zane has released some fun new templates this week. I used one of them to make this layout for ADSR last week:
CTR
The credits for this page are super long, so I'll just link you up. :) {Credits}

I barely finished last week's second ADSR layout in time! Here's what I came up with, using My Boy by GG Digital Designs.
Someday

That's all that I've scrapped this week, but I did want to mention that Sarah Bennett is re-releasing Remember Me, one of my all-time favorite kits of hers.
Photobucket
She had this in her store at Funky Playground Designs, but now that it's closed, she's re-releasing it at Scrap Matters today. Here's a layout I made with it back when Sarah first created it:
Feeding Horses

1 comment:

Bec said...

I'm loving the "Someday" page... and loving how adorable the hoop accessory is. :) Silly boy.