Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Catching up!

Hello crafting/blogging world! I know I've been away for a while, but I've had a very good reason...

We welcomed miss Ellette Michelle into our family on June 23rd!

06 29 034web

I've been having so much fun loving and snuggling my little Ellie girl. :) She's so dang sweet... we just love her to pieces!

But, now I'm ready to jump back in to scrapping and crafting! I have done a little bit here and there over the past few months, so here's what I've been up to:

Jump!
Everything by Erica Zane:
EZ Templates 17
Sunburn Savvy
Sail Away


Boys on the go
On The Go by Sarah Bennett
EZ Originals v.5 (template)


So Sweet
Cherrielicious by LDrag Designs
Scraplift of Choose Joy by Kara


You color my world
Over the rainbow by LDrag Designs

First day of kindergarten
Smarty Pants by Erica Zane

B--Ellie-flowers
Window to happiness by LDrag Designs

Brand New
New Arrival by LDrag Designs and Siamese Studio
Little Sew and Sew {Framed White} by Erica Zane

Seahurst Beach
Just Sail Away by LDrag Designs
EZ Originals v. 5 by Erica Zane (template)


Big Smiles
Lavender Dreams by LDrag Designs
{So Messy} Stamp Alpha by LDrag Designs


Beach Play
Perfect Moments and Perfect {Beach} Moments by Erica Zane


A couple little changes have also taken place since I've been gone...

Sarah Bennett is designing again! Yay! You can find her store at Zig Zag Scrap.
Also, Erica Zane has moved! As of October 1st, you can find her designs exclusively at CatScrap.

Whew! I think we're all caught up now! :)

I feel like I need to make a template to celebrate my return... we'll see! ;)

1 comment:

AmyP said...

Such beautiful pages Li! You know I think your little girl is beautiful; she is such a little sweetie.