Sunday, January 22, 2012

Wow! The holidays totally ran away with me! Yikes! Most of my projects lately have been sewing, but I have done a bit of digital scrapbooking. One important note since I last posted...

LDrag Designs is back at Scrap Matters!!

You can now find her designs at both Scrap Matters and Scrapbook-Bytes.

Now for a few of the pages I've done lately....

Sweet
{Counted by Erica Zane and Creashens}

The boys
{Sweet November by LDrag Designs}

Chreish
{My Precious Treasure by LDrag Designs}

Little Laundry Helper
{Happy Homemaker by Erica Zane}

Lights at Temple Square
{Auld Lang Syne by LDrag Designs}

Trimming the tree
{A Touch of Winter by Erica Zane]

Christmas Tree
{Jolly Holly and coordinating clusters by LDrag Designs}

Ellie
{Love Grows by Erica Zane}

Silly Girl
{Love Thyself by LDrag Designs}

Whew! So much fun stuff to play with! Don't forget, there is usually a coordinating freebie for each kit on the designer's blog!
Erica Zane's blog
LDarag Designs Blog

No comments: