Friday, August 17, 2012

Summer Fun

It finally feels like summer here in the northwest and we are enjoying it while it lasts (as you may be able to tell from this post's layouts)! Pool, beach, water park.... we've been doing it all! :)

There are so many fun goodies this week, but first, I didn't get a chance to come and post last week's layouts.....

Waterpark Wonderland is a huge and super cute collab from Clever Monkey Graphics and Elise's Pieces.
 Pool Time

For this page, I used A Fresh Start by geniaBeana Scraps, LDrag Designs and Siamese Studio. The colors in this kit are simply breathtaking!
 Bed Head

Ok.... now for this week's layout.

I used Under The Boardwalk by Clever Monkey Graphics. This kit is PACKED with so many elements. You could use it to scrap so many different things! Don't forget to grab the add on elements!

Beach Days That's it for this week! Psssttt..... I think I will have another template next week! ;)

No comments: