Saturday, March 16, 2013

Ready for spring

I am SO ready for spring! How about you? It's just about here in the pacific northwest and it's making me dream of summer sunshine and days at the beach. Mmmm...

I created a sunny layout this week with some new goodies from Andilynn Designs. I used Live Your Life In Color: Rainbow and Live Your Life In Color: Yellow. This page was crated for the Saturday Special challenge I'm hosting today. You can pop on over and learn how to make your own elements!

You are my sunshine

I created this fun page with Crazy Hair Day by Meagan's Creations. I love her designs... they are always so fresh and fun! I think I make a page with her stuff at least once a month!

Crazy Hairdo

(P.S. If you like this page, Meagan used it for a quick page, so you can grab the set in her store!)

I also played with some March Mix-A-Kit goodies. There was such a fun collection this month!

Potty Princess

(Good Feeling: Papers by Jennifer Labre Designs, Potty Princess- The Elements and Potty Princess- the Papers by Meagan's Creations)

Looking back over this post, I can see that I've been having a little too much fun scrapping my little girl's pages. I'll have to get busy on some pages for my boys next! :)

No comments: