Monday, August 3, 2009

BOTCT Round 3!

So, round three of Battle of the Creative Teams is done! This one was so HARD! Here's a list of what we had to use in our layout:

1 Font
2 Alphas
3 Ribbons
4 Stars
5 Photos
6 Number Elements
7 Papers
8 Journal Strips
9 Staples
10 Buttons

And here's my page:

5 Things {Final}

It's a bit busier than I usually do, but it works. :) I mostly used Sarah Bennett's new kit called Remember Me. This kit is awesome, I love the deep colors! I also used her Scribbly Alpha, the Dotty Numbers Blog freebie, and the stars are from Let Freedom Ring and Boy's World. Alpha is PeaCarrie.

Now for the good part..... GO VOTE for Bennett's Babes!! I've made this free template from my page as a bribe for you all. :) Snag it if you want it, but make sure you go vote!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Meggan said...

Your page looked awesome! And I love the template! I am off to download it now =)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Aug. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

Agnès said...

Merci pour le partage ... Créativement

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the template

grannymike said...

Good luck! Thanks so much for sharing your layout and the nice template.

Ramie :-) said...

Love your page! And thanks for the layout!

Ashes said...

Great page and great template.
Thanks a lot for sharing

lin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.