Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Catching up

I have a couple pages to share today, as well as a new collab kit!!

First, here's my page for the final round of the Battle of the Creative Teams competition at Digiscrap Addicts:

Before and After

We had to scraplift TWO layouts, combining them into one. I chose Becca's Oswald and Megan's Nature Loving Boys. Everything on my page is from Sarah Bennett.

This is a page I did for the speed scrap at Scrap Matters on Sunday. I took this picture of my brand new niece earlier that same day. :)
Sweet Baby
Credits:
Remember Me by Sarah Bennett
Glitter border from Falling Dusk by Erica Zane
Flowers and butterfly from Feels Like Home by Sarah Bennett
Red Card alpha by Misty Cato
Kinda Classy Alpha by Sarah Bennett
Circle date stamp from Fizzy Fridays by Erica Zane
Font: Windsong


Finally, Sarah's new kit!! She teamed up with Chelle's creations from Scrap Matters and made this adorable kit called Wild Oats!
RELEASE DATE: 08/10

And here's a page I did with it:
County Fair

And if you run over to Sarah's blog, she has a coordinating alpha freebie for you today!! :)

1 comment:

matka wariatka i domowa edukacja said...

so amazing!

have a look on my
http://handmadebyagadka.blogspot.com/