Friday, October 23, 2009

It's Friday!

And that means new stuff at Scrap Matters!!

This week, I was able to scrap with Erica Zane's new kit called AJ Attitude. Erica is so good at boy kits and this one is no exception! It's awesome!!

Photobucket

For the page I did, I also used a template from Scrap Like Alli Templates by Chelle's Creations, which are new at Scrap Matters this week.

Photobucket

And here's my page:

What a Mess
Also used Scribbly Alpha by Sarah Bennett

The second page I did this week used Boo Bash by WM [squared] Designs, which came out last week. The new products I used for my page are Ticket Tape: Halloween by WM [squared] Designs and Bracketed Words: Halloween by Trixie Scraps.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love how this page turned out, so I think I might make a template out of it..... stay tuned! :)

Trick or Treat

1 comment:

lin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.