Friday, October 9, 2009

Robots and Veggies

There is some REALLY fun stuff out today at Scrap Matters!!! Seriously, you need to head over there and check it out!

I had time to play with two of the new kits this week. The first is a collab from Erica Zane and Denise Beatty Originals called Eat Your Veggies:

Photobucket

This kit is packed full of really fun elements!! Here's the page I did with it:

Mr Picky
Font: Highland Perk

This other kit, I could NOT pass up. Look how awesome it is!!! It's the Technotronic Bundle by Jennifer Barrette:
Photobucket

Perfect for my little boys who love to build stuff! I used it for these pictures of them building roads out of DVD cases.
A- Busy Builders

This page was also done for the Grand Theft Layout Challenge at Scrap Matters. I lifted Reach for the sky by neeceebee.

1 comment:

Bec said...

Great pages (and great kits, too)! Love them both!