Saturday, November 7, 2009

Designs by Sarah Bennett Blog Train!

Are you ready for another awesome freebie?? Sarah Bennett's CT got together and came up with a fun little kit for you all to enjoy. This was my first time really designing something and I definitely learned a lot!! Each of us designed a little mini kit and if you stop to download all the minis, you will have the complete "Home Sweet Home" kit!
Photobucket


Here is my mini kit:
Preview
You can download it HERE and HERE.

Make sure you visit all the other blogs on the train to get the full kit!

Sarah
Jude
Stacy
Amy
Meggan

7 comments:

grannymike said...

Thanks so much for your generous contribution to this fun blog train. I love the pretty papers and the wonderful word art.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 08 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Thank you!

Bec said...

I've totally neglected my scrap-stalking, and you have tons of adorable pages up that I hadn't seen. Very cute! Sorry to neglect. I'm glad I caught up with you today, though... hooray for a rockin' mini-kit! :) Have you made them before? I love it! Thank you. And great work.

abhall76 said...

This is wonderful! Thank you so much. Hard to believe this is a first :)

* Lee said...

Thank you SO MUCH for your contribution! :D