Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Well, it's been a while since I've posted, and I completely missed release day posts for Scrap Matters AND Sarah Bennett, but that's because this past weekend was Thanksgiving for me!! We went out of town and spent the weekend at my parents' house for an early Thanksgiving feast... and it was so fun!

But it's back to business today, and I've been trying to catch up on everything in the digi-scrapping world. I have quite a few things to share with you today!

First, here's a page that I did last week with a new release from Stolen Moments called Chocolate Covered Snow Flakes. I also used her new template pack, Scraps by Number: Just Call Me Lori. This kit has such adorable elements in it and I love the colors!

Playing in the snow

I used two other Scrap Matters new releases in this page:
Christmas Morning

Happiest Season of All is by Britt-ish Designs and is SUCH an adorable Christmas kit. This color combination is so cheerful!

I also used a new Template (Completely Clustered 2) from Saya's Blueprints. Her templates are fantastic!

Next up is Sarah Bennett's new release from yesterday:

Cut it out Vol. 2
Photobucket
These shapes are SO cute and I'm determined to get a layout done with them this week. Maybe tonight after the kids go to bed....

Last but not least, I wanted to let you know about Scrap Matters' Black Friday sale!!
Photobucket
I've seen the template pack (and contributed a template!) and it's seriously awesome!! You don't want to miss it!!

1 comment:

Bec said...

Love the pages... and love how well you document your boys' lives. They're lucky to have such an ambitious mommy.