Tuesday, February 2, 2010

All moved in!

Whew!! I'm all moved into my new house! Well, I've still got a bit of unpacking to do, but I'm getting there. Then the fun part begins: decorating!! Maybe I'll have a few non-digi scrapping posts to show off my crafty projects.

Until then, here are two new pages from me! I finished these before the move and wasn't able to post them until now. I have yet to do any scrapping since the move. No time! :)

Sarah Bennett has teamed up with Stacy's Back Door Designs and Lil' Digi Bits by Jude to create this awesome collab kit: Story Time!

Photobucket

I did this page with it:
Good Read

I also did a page for the Grand Theft Layout challenge at Scrap Matters using Sense of Adventure by Happy Scrap Girl:
All Boy
I lifted Bring It By Kathleena.

1 comment:

Bec said...

I love the dirty handprint the best! :) Very cute.