Friday, January 22, 2010

Feeling crafty

I've been in such a crafty mood this week! Surprisingly, I've only done one digital scrapbooking page, but I did do this fun little projcet:

Magnets!

These are magnets I made for my mom for her birthday. I think they turned out super cute! I mod podged paper onto chipboard shapes and then added embellishments with the glue gun. After that, I stuck a magnet on the back (also with the glue gun) and they were ready to go! Super easy!

As for the digi scrapping I did this week, I used Erica Zane's new kit, Sweetest Days. I love the colors in this kit!
Photobucket

And here's the page I did with it:
Old Orange Truck

I did this page for the Grand Theft Layout Challenge at Scrap Matters and I lifted Puddle Jumper by nockosh.

I'm going to be moving this week (and I still have LOTS of packing left to do!), so I'm not sure if I'll get an other post in any time soon. We'll see.

1 comment:

Bec said...

I love that old orange truck! I have noticed it since, but never would have had you not found it first. It is a treasure for sure, but only a skilled eye would have discovered it. I love the pictures you have taken with it.

Besides that, the page looks great! I especially love the washed-out stamp embellishment (I know there's a name for it... what is it?) behind it all. It's a great kit, and you used it really well. You make such great pages.

Good luck with the move. And again- call me for help!