Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Don't miss the template blog train...coming soon!

Did you survive iNSD? Did you get some awesome goodies?? I hope so! :)

I wanted to be sure to let you know about a blog train coming up this weekend that you won't want to miss! Sarah Bennett's CT is doing a template blog train this Friday!! Which means I will have a free template here on my blog for you to download, and if you follow the train, you will get a bunch of other cute templates as well! If you are participating in the Queen of Scrap challenge at Scrap Matters, these templates should help you whip out a few pages in no time!

4577569664_1bfd546677_o

And now for a few pages I've done this week:

This one uses Erica Zane's new Lean and Green kit as well as her new EZ Date Tags.
Tree House


This one uses some of Chelle's Goodies: Food For Fans, Coming Full Circle templates, and Stitch Me Up: Dated.
Mini Pizzas

1 comment:

kmkarayannis said...

Thanks for the template Li! :)