Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy iNSD!!! And a template freebie!

Once again, it's been two weeks since my last post. The good news is that I finally have that template I've been promising! :)

Did you do anything fun for [international] Digital Scrapooking Day? There is SO much going on, and it's not too late to join in the fun, games, and sales! Scrap Matters has so much going on, you're sure to find something to do!

One of the best parts of iNSD is the grab bags. You can usually get 4 or 5 new products for $5 or less! Erica Zane teamed up with Denise Beatty Originals for her grab bag and it's truly awesome! Here's a page I did with it:
10 03 20 3 years old

Chelle's Creations also has a fabulous grab bag for sale this weekend. You won't want to miss the date stamps that are included in it. Chelle is the queen of stitched elements and these are awesome!

Here's a page I did with some of the stuff in Chelle's grab bag:
New Life

Here are some of the other pages I've done in the past two weeks:
You won't want to miss this collab from Sarah Bennett and WM[squared] Designs!
Grow
{Credits}

If you like this layout, you can grab the template I made from it on Chelle's blog.
So glad it's spring
{Credits}

Erica Zane has a bunch of new elements packs out including some fun dates and these awesome EZ Lines:
Rockstar
{Credits}

Last but not least, this cute kit, designed for scouting and pinewood derbys, is also perfect for other car layouts:
Zoom
{Credits}

Now for the long awaited template freebie! Happy iNSD!

Enjoy!
iNSD Template Freebie
{Click image to download}


*Note: I usually provide links to the products I'm referring to, but I didn't this time because most of the scrapbooking sites are running slow with all the iNSD fun today! I'll add them later.*

3 comments:

Linda Sutton said...

Thank you

Bec said...

The "Dirt" page is my fav. Good work. And sweet template. :)

Anonymous said...

just discovered ur blog and ur fab templates. thanks so much!