Thursday, March 17, 2011

AARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!

I just got *almost* all the way done with a layout and photoshop froze up on me! Hate it when that happens. So, I'm saving that layout for another day and I figured I'd come here and show you what I've been up to lately instead (besides thank you cards, that is) .

{Just click a layout to see it's credits, including links to the products I used.}

My little valentines:
My Valentines

Mr. Messy (this kit has so many FUN kitchen elements that I didn't incorporate. You really should go check it out... this kit is seriously awesome!)
Mr Messy

So lucky:
So Lucky

Little Mister:
Little Mister

Now that I'm pregnant with a little girl, I'm super excited to be able to do girly layouts! This ladybug mini kit from Erica Zane is sooooo adorable!
Lady Bug

Yay for flowery layouts! :)
26 weeks

No comments: