Saturday, March 26, 2011

Car Seat Cover

This has been on my list of crafting things to do lately, but I had to wait until I got a car seat to do it. We finally got the car seat on Thursday, so I immediately went to the craft store to pick out fabric so that I could work on this today.

03 26 001web

It turned out better than I expected, considering my not-so-fabulous sewing skills. I used this tutorial as my inspiration.

03 26 002web

I didn't want to deal with sewing straps and velcro and all that, so I just attached ribbon instead. Not only was it super easy, but it results in these cute bows when you tie it on. And let's face it... we're all about the "girliness" with this baby, right?

03 26 003web

Funny how having new baby things in the house is starting to make it all feel a little more real!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This turned out super cute! That's on my list of things to do if I have another one or know someone expecting :) Love the ribbons on the top!