Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ready for October?

I can't believe September is almost over! Yikes! Have you finished up your challenges for this month? There's still a little time! I mentioned the quote challenge in my last post, but I also hosted a facebook cover photo challenge this month. Here's my pretty new cover photo. Can you tell I don't want summer to end?? lol

fb_cover_web
I used A Day at the Beach by Adorable Pixels.

There are some really fun new kits this week, too! I love this one by Amy Stoffel called My Home Sweet Home.


Home is wherever I'm with you

I also used a fabulous new template from Eudora Designs from her New Start Part8 Template pack. Her templates are amazing! I used another one from the pack for this page, too:

Hopscotch
I also used Recess by Alissa Jones, which is a super cute kit for back to school!

Here is what else I've been up to lately....

A fun two-pager using Zoo Crew and Zoo Crew Alpha by MHK Scraps.
A--Zoo-playdate

Another awesome back to school kit by Clever Monkey Graphics called School Rules. I can't believe my little man is in kindergarten!! I also used another template from Eudora Designs. This one is in her Colored World Part 7 template pack.
First day of kindergarten

No comments: