Thursday, October 25, 2012

October goodnes..... so far (including a free template!!)

This month totally ran away with me! How is it almost Halloween already??

Here is what I've been working on this month:

I did this one for the Grand Theft Layout challenge at ScrapMatters, so it's a lift of Today by Cluster Queen.
This is me
Using Just One More Picture by Clever Monkey Graphics.

This next one is for the Gender Bender challenge I hosted this month at ScrapMatters. You have to use a boyish kit to make a girly page, or vice versa. I love how this one turned out.
Sweet
Using Bits n Bots by Stolen Moments and Nikki Beaudreau Designs. Font: Clipper Script

Not So Spooky
Using Retro Halloween by Meagan's Creations.

Last but not least, I hosted a template challenge at ScrapMatters this month, using this layout:
Feels like fall
Using A Taste of Autumn by Amy Stoffel

You can download the free template HERE!

No comments: