Tuesday, January 1, 2013

December goodness

Happy New Year!! 2012 was a wonderful year for me and I'm looking forward to 2013! As you can imagine, December was a little bit crazy. I'm happy to say that I have planned a full day of sitting around in my PJs for today, so I can finally sit down and get a blog post done! :)

I played with so many fabulous kits in December.... you will definitely have no problem finding some awesome goodies to scrap your holiday memories with this year!!

Here's a two-pager form Christmas Eve last year...
11-12-25-Christmas-Eve
Holly Jolly by Jennifer Labre
(Template from Black Friday Grab Bag by Crossbone Cuts Designs and Scrappy Creations by Melanie)

This was my page for the template challenge I hosted this month. You can still grab the free template in the challenge thread!
1st Christmas
A Christmas to Remeber by Meagan's Creations

There were some seriously cute templates from Meagan's Creations this month. Her templates are always so unique and creative... I love them! And don't you just love the colors in this kit from Litabells Designs? It was perfect for this year's family photos.
Family
Where I Stand by Litabells Designs
Wordy Templates by Meagan's Creations

Here is a page using a Christmas kit from LDrag Designs that I really loved using (again, from last Christmas). The colors are just so pretty!
Christmas Morning 2011
A Special Day: Christmas Edition by LDrag Designs

Last but not least.... I really loved making a winter page with a dark background.... something totally different than I would normally do! And this kit is simply gorgeous. Take a look at that cute alpha!
Learning to Ice Skate
Winter Berry by Litabells Designs and Studio Flergs

WHEW! Now it's time to get scrapping all of THIS year's Christmas pictures!! ;)

No comments: