Sunday, January 20, 2013

Resolutions

January is just flying by! Have you made any resolutions for the new year? Most of my resolutions have to do with mothering my children this year. This layout is sort of a simplified version of this year's resolutions. I used a beautiful kit by Juno Designs called I Resolve. I also used this layout for the template challenge I hosted at the beginning of the month, so make sure to head over there and snag the free template!!

My Resolutions 3013

I made this page for the Grand Theft Layout challenge that I hosted this month {I lifted Give Me Java by Jaye} and I used several parts of January's Mix A Kit: Fantastic Plastic Alpha and The Basics Cardstocks by Amy Stoffel, Everyday Colormix Elements by Clever Monkey Graphics, and Chalked Journal Cards by Down This Road Designs.
Cheeese

I'm in love with how this next page turned out! It was a layout that was really frustrating me at first and I changed it several times. In the end, I loved the result, though! I used Frosty Flakes and Frosty Flakes Paint & Felts by Memory Clips. (Psssst..... it's cheaper to get them in the bundle HERE!)
Bundled

Last but not least, I scrapped this page this week. I love this kit (P.S. I Love You by Memory Clips) because it's kind of Valentine's Day-ish, but also boy-ish. Such a cute kit!
My Boys

No comments: