Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Back from vacation!

I am back from vacation and ready to get scrapping again! I have a billion pictures to go through from  my trip but I've done two pages with older pictures since I got back...

For this one, I used Roughin' It by Sherry Ferguson. This kit has a bunch of really cute camping elements in it! I wished I could have used them all!

Weenie Roast


I also scrapped this page with Pictures of Us by Simply J Studio. The colors in this kit are just fabulous.

Love this photo

That's it for now! There are still a few more days in the month if you're wanting to sneak in on any challenges... like the Saturday Special I did at the beginning of the month! :) There are also a ton of fun things going on for the Queen Of Scrap celebration this month!

No comments: