Friday, August 30, 2013

LOVE this layout!

Ok, so I just scrapped this layout tonight and couldn't wait to post it because I am so in LOVE with it! I used a template from Zoliofrope's new Betamax set (currently on sale because they're brand new!!) and the kit I used is Blush by Stolen Moments Design. I have not seen a page with this kit that I don't love.... the colors are just divine!

Always Love You

I also scrapped this page last week and had to wait until today to show it to you because Monsterific is also a brand new release (and on sale!) today. With a little two year old tornado at home, I couldn't pass this kit up. The monsters in it are just TOO cute! (I also used the paints and extra alphas but you can get them all bundled together to save some dough!)

My Little Monster

No comments: