Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!!

Wow, I can't believe October is over! Yikes!! What a fun time of year, though... I can't wait to scrap some pictures of my kids in their Halloween costumes! I also have apple picking pictures, and the pumpkin patch, of course. Whew!

Until then, here is what I've been working on....

For this page, I used Goodbye Summer by Amy Wolff and a Cut It Out! template by Jamie Seaward. I just love the navy blue and mustard yellow together in this kit.... perfect end of summer colors!

Love this


For this one, I used Count Every Blessing by KimB's Designs, which is SUCH a gorgeous kit! It's hard to tell because I picked dark blue for the background, but this kit has so many soft, pretty colors in it!

My 3 Blessings


Also, do you remember this layout that I posted not too long ago? Well, I used it to make a template for one of October's Tuesday Template challenges so hurry and go snag it if you want it! :)

A is for Autumn

No comments: