Sunday, October 20, 2013

Mixed Matters!

I'm finally on the ball enough to post about the Mixed Matters grab bags BEFORE they're gone! Go me! ;)

Mixed Matters grab bags are a great way to get a bunch of awesome stuff from the ScrapMatters designers for a great price. They are available through October 24th, and as an added bonus... there will be a winner drawn from the purchasers of EACH grab bag who will win a $10 gift certificate to the store! How awesome is that?

Anyway, I played with a template by Zoliofrope, which you can find in Grab Bag #1. Have you noticed how often I use her templates? Because they're awesome.

Love you more

I also used Love You Every Day mini kit by Andilynn Designs as well as the matching Little Extras. (You can also just grab the whole bundle... it includes a super cute alpha that I didn't have the chance to use yet!)

No comments: