Monday, November 11, 2013

Sad News

You may have already heard, but ScrapMatters will be closing it's "doors" at the end of this month. My heart is so heavy over this! I started lurking around ScrapMaters six years ago and then I finally officially joined in early 2008. It has been my digiscrapping home ever since and I've loved being a part of the community there. I'm not sure what site I will be moving to, but I'll probably take a little break first anyway (seeing as I'm about to have a baby!).

Until then, however, I am doing as much scrapping as I can!! :)

I finally had a chance to scrap some Halloween pictures and I used I Heart Halloween by Crossbone Cuts Designs. I just love the traditional colors and I love that the kit is not too spooky, but not too "cutesy" either. Perfect!

Trick or Treat

The other kit I played with this week is one I've been eying for a while because of the adorable owls and beautiful color palette, so I finally snagged it! It's Hoo-ray for Fall by Down This Road Designs (you can find the full bundle here).

Fall


No comments: