Saturday, November 16, 2013

Scrapping while I still can!

I've been trying to scrap as much as I can before ScrapMatters closes it's doors at the end of the month. Here's what I've done this past week....

I have been drooling over this kit, The Simple Life by Meagan's Creations, FOREVER. The colors are just to die for. I had to grab it before it's too late and I just LOVE the way this page came out.

You are my sunshine

I also figured I should get started on some pages for our newest addition who will be here soon. This kit is Our New Princess by Wimpychompers. (I also used the matching alpha.)

Its'a girl

Last, but not least, I used On The Trail by Clever Monkey Graphics and Meagan's Creations (as well as a Template from Meagan, too) to make this page...

Northwest Trek


No comments: