Thursday, May 7, 2009

A few more layouts

Wow, it's been a few days since I've scrapped anything! I guess I've been in a rut. I finally did a few pages today, though.

This is one I did for the Word Up challenge at Scrap Matters.

Laugh
Rustic Charm by Nikki Scott
Fonts: Engravers MT, Cry Kitty, An Accidental Kiss, Eight Fifteen, DearJoe4
Template from EZ Templates by Erica Zane


I haven't done a two page layout in a while, but I LOVED this template by Just 2 More Things Designs.
Blowin Bubbles
I used the Hawaiian Happy Hour collab kit from Scrap Matters. You can get it FREE right now if you spend $15 in the store!
Fonts: Fons: Myriad Pro, Not His Angel

1 comment:

Meggan said...

I loved some of these double spread layout templates that you linked on here from the page you did. It looks awesome, and I downloaded them. You have been doing amazing! Queen of Scrap? Good luck! Thanks for commenting on my scrapping blog too, without you, it would be a lonely place =)