Sunday, May 17, 2009

New Tomorrow

Nikki Scott has a new kit coming out tomorrow! It's super cute!!! I used it for this page:

Tulips

I also used one of Erica Zane's NEW templates from EZ Templates 5 for this. And the picture was for the Matter of Snap challenge at Scrap Matters.

I'll give you a peek at the new kit tomorrow when it's released!

I also scrapped two other pages yesterday...

This one was for the Saturday Special at Scrap Matters. We learned how to "cut" ribbon in photoshop. A great tip that I did not know before!

Time for a Haircut

I used the kit Jakey's Jinx by Erica Zane. I also used Erica's EZ Masks (for the photo and the grungy border).

I've been dying to use the adorable May Flowers kit by Megan Turnidge and Tracie Stroud that came in the May issue of the Scrap Matters newsletter. It's a little too flowery for most pictures of my boys, but I figured if I'm in the picture, flowers are allowed, right? ;)

Jogger
I also used a template from the Queen Of Scraps participation prize template pack.

No comments: