Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Are you having a good holiday weekend? I just got back from a camping trip with my family and we had so much fun! I should probably be unpacking, but I've been doing a bit of scrapping instead! :)

I did this page for the Grand Theft Layout challenge at Scrap Matters. I lifted Playground Fun by Brenda Smith Designs. I LOVE how this page turned out... so bright and fun! This kit is called Natural Wonders and it was a participation prize for the Queen Of Scraps challenge at Scrap Matters.
Diggin'

I didn't purposely plan to do another page with Nikki Scott's new kit Pixie Dust, but it was perfect for these pictures! I also used a few bits from Sarah Bennett's Feels Like Home kit.
Wish
Alpha: Red Edge Plastic Alpha by Cyndi Price (recolored)

3 comments:

Jen M said...

You're photography is just amazing!! This layout is so cute -- but your photos really make it just amazingly beautiful!!! :)

katell said...

I love your LO's simple but very nice....and your pictures are amazing!!

lin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.