Sunday, June 28, 2009

A couple pages and a new kit tomorrow!

Look at me, being a blogging slacker still!! I really need to find my scrapping mojo because I have a bazillion pictures calling my name!

Anyway, here's a page I did last week and forgot to share:
Dream Big
It was for the Tuesday Template challenge at Scrap Matters. I also used Sarah Bennett's new-ish Kinda Classy alpha. Isn't it cute?

Here is the other page I did this week:
Boat Ride
I did this one for the color challenge at Funky Playground Designs. The kit is Boat Ride by Sarah Bennett and the template is by Traci Reed.

And last but not least, Sarah Bennett has a new kit coming out tomorrow and it is the most ADORABLE kit!! You won't want to miss it! And best of all, it will be on sale until Thursday. :) I'll share the page I did with it tomorrow!

1 comment:

Boston Family said...

Those pages are so cute! Love them Li! The boat ride template is so cute too!