Friday, June 12, 2009

I finally did a page! And a freebie!!

Well, I finally did a page! It took me long enough!!

I used Sarah Bennett's brand new paper pack called Worn out Boy. I also used elements from her Feels Like Home kit, which was part of the design challenge at Funky Playground Designs.
Summer

I took this picture for the Matter of Snap challenge at Scrap Matters, and I did the layout for the Font Challenge at Funky Playground Designs. This was my first time doing a challenge over there! (Fonts are: Jailbird Jenna, Dear Joe, VTC Letter Pro, Batik Regular, Segoe Script)

And, as promised, I made this page into a free template for you!! I finally had someone explain pngs to me (I've never had to use them), so this is my first template with pngs included! Yay! I've also included the drop shadows. Enjoy!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Jun. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Meggan said...

That is a great template Li! Nice job! Love the page that compliments the picture so well!

lin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.