Monday, June 8, 2009

Forever Beautiful

Sarah Bennett has a new kit out today, and it's gorgeous!! It's called Forever Beautiful and it's 25% off today only!!
sbennett_forever_beautiful_preview
You can click the preview to get to her store.

She also has some freebies on her blog today, so go check it out!

Here is a page I did using Forever Beautiful. This is me and my cute boys.
Forever

I've been busy working on a few other pages as well.

I made this two-pager using Red Light, Green Light by the Funky Playground Design Team. I also used Sarah Bennett's Scribbly Alpha.
Lovin the Park 2pg

This page is one I did for the Saturday Special Challenge at Scrap Matters:
MIP Museum
The challenge was to do a layout with multiple photos AND have a lot of white space.

I've also been trying to finish up the photos from our vacation to Memphis last fall. These pages aren't that exciting because i decided to keep them simple (I used the same kit for them all and didn't use too many elements). I'm glad to be getting them done, though!
Untitled-1
I used the kit Enjoy the Journey by WM [Squared] Designs and Dirty Feet Designs.

It's about time for another template, I think, so I'll try to get one up. Make sure you check back soon!

1 comment:

katell said...

very nice Album I love it!!!