Thursday, July 16, 2009

Battle of the Creative Teams 2009!!!!

As I mentioned, I'm participating in the Battle of the CTs over at Digiscrap Addicts. I'm on the "Bennett's Babes" team, scrapping for Sarah Bennett (obviously). Basically, they give us a challenge each week and the public votes on the best layouts. It's gonna be so much fun!! Make sure you go vote on Monday! :)

This week is Round 1 and the challenge was "White Space". Here's what I came up with:
The great outdoors
I used Backyard Friends and Scribbly Alpha by Sarah Bennett, and I lifted Peppermint's amazing page Family Keepsake.

On another note, I also did the Tuesday Template challenge at Scrap Matters. I really love the page I did:
Wooden door

It's a companion page to this one I did a while ago:
Big brother

The kit I used for these is Falling Dusk by Erica Zane.

No comments: