Thursday, July 30, 2009

All you need is Love.

Well, I had a super busy weekend and didn't get a chance to post my "Battle of the Creative Teams" Round 2 layout here on the blog. The challenge had to do with music. Our team decided to do the song "All you need is love" by the Beatles. We each took a line of the chorus to use as the title of our layout. Here is my layout "Love":

BOTCT-Love
I used Sarah's Feels Like Home kit.

In other news.... Sarah Bennett has a new kit out today called Remember Me and it is SO cute. Best of all, it's only A DOLLAR today!!! Can you believe that?? Hurry and grab it because it's only on sale for today!

RELEASE DATE: 07/30

I can't wait to play with this adorable kit!! Oh, and go check out Sarah's blog because she has a FREE add on for you if you stop by!

Erica Zane also has something new this week. She's releasing an adorable and creative new date pack tomorrow! I've already done a page using one of the date elements, so I'll post it tomorrow... stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

lin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.