Monday, July 20, 2009

Go vote, a Quick Page FREEBIE, and a new release!

Round one of the Battle of the Creative Teams has ended, so make sure you GO VOTE for Bennett's Babes!! You can see all the layouts from our team here. Round two is under way and I'm really excited about it! Our team is busy coming up with a musical theme for our layouts, so stay tuned! :)

And just for fun, I've made my round one layout into a quick page for you to grab! Click Here. Feel free to leave some love if you like it.... and don't forget to vote for Bennett's Babes!! :)

Last, but not least... I have to show you this adorable new kit!! It's a collab kit from Sarah Bennett and Valorie Brown (VB Designs) called In a Boy's World. I haven't scrapped with it yet because I was out of town all weekend, but I can't wait to use it!!
RELEASE DATE: 07/20

The best part is.... it's 50% off today!!!! That means it's only $2.50 which is a total STEAL!

No comments: