Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm excited to announce....

...that I've joined another creative team!! I'm super excited to now be creating for LDrag Designs. Her stuff is gorgeous! Her newest kit (a collab with Siamese Studio) is called Just Arrived and I am SO in love with the page I did with it! This is my sweet little niece.... makes me so excited to meet my own little peanut. :)

Cute as a button

Starting Wednesday, LDrag Designs is celebrating her birthday with a sale! Don't miss it!

BirthdaySale

Also, if you sign up for her newsletter, you will get a coupon for an extra 10% off! You can sign up on her blog.

here's the other page I created this week:
Chuck E Cheese

Erica Zane has some new templates out this week that I used for this. I also used a conglomeration of some of her other products. {Click here for credits.}

And here's the one I did last week... for some reason I didn't blog it already!
Party Time
{Click here for credits.}

No comments: