Friday, April 29, 2011

Nursing Cover

I mentioned in my last post that I had a couple of sewing projects in the works. I finished one of them last night! It's a nursing cover and I adore the end result!

Nursing cover

So sweet and girly. :)

I used tutorials from Make It and Love It and Sew Much Ado as my inspiration, but ultimately I had to make some of it up because of the little ruffly detail...

Nursing cover

...and the fact that I was working with a limited amount of fabric (definitely not enough to make it double sided!)

I also didn't have quite as much boning as what was recommended, but I think it will work out just fine.

Nursing cover

I was worried about the double D ring strap being a bit tricky... especially since I'll probably be doing it one-handed, but it's actually really easy and convenient.

Nursing cover

I think me and this nursing cover will get along just fine. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This turned out amazing! I so wish I would've had one of these w/mine. Do you think it would be wrong to get pregnant just so I could make things?!?!? lol.