Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Snapper and a HUGE bundle!

LDrag Designs has come out with an awesome and HUGE bundle this week! It's Mermaid Fantasy and it's packed full of good stuff! It's got the fun, girly mermaid stuff, but it's also got a lot of beachy/ocean life elements, too. The Sea Friends Add On is especially adorable!! So, here's what I made with it this week:
Cabrillo Aquarium

Here's a close up of the pages, so you can see the fun elements!

Cabrillo Aquarium L

Cabrillo Aquarium R

Erica Zane also came out with a new kit this week called Happy Snapper and I LOVE this color scheme! The kit was perfect for scrapping this little moment I captured of my three favorite guys:
Picture Perfect
{I used a template by camijo for the Tuesday Template challenge over at Scrap Matters}

No comments: