Sunday, May 29, 2011

New Goodies

I'm excited to show you the pages I created this week. I just love the creative teams I'm on. Linda and Erica continue to outdo themselves every week, and this week is no exception!

Erica's new kit this week is called Happy Homemaker (you might notice, it coordinates with last week's kit). This kit is packed full of super fun doodled elements!

Feel-like-home
{This is a scraplift of Happy by iScrap for the Grand Theft Layout Challenge at Scrap Matters.}

LDrag Designs' new kit, Tangerine Twist, is absolutely gorgeous. I'm so in love with the colors! It was just begging to be used for a clustery, flowery page, so here's what I came up with...
36 weeks


I'm thinking it's about time for another template. It's been a while. So, stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

123lilybugs said...

love ur LOs. and im with u on doodled elements...they are just fun and they have a personal feel to them. keep on posting!