Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Christmas already???

I've had last year's Christmas pictures hanging over my head all year and decided that I need to finish them up before THIS Christmas rolls around! So, here is the first of several using Jingle All the Way by GG Digital Designs and a template by Sus Designs:
Christmas Party
Font: Pea Swimmy
I loved how it turned out and I think it's mainly because of the adorable sparkly elements in this kit.

I also did a page for this week's Grand Theft Layout challenge at Scrap Matters. I lifted Love This Face by canadianmommy and made this fun page of Evan's first day of preschool.
Back to School
I used Kindergarten Kid by GG Digital Designs and Border Dates by Erica Zane.
Font: Century Gothic.

**Just realized I posted this ^ page last time!! LOL Oh well.***

Last, but not least, I'm SO excited that Scrap Matters has been scheduling some Speed Scraps at a later time lately! It works out much better for me over here on the west side of the country because they are after my kiddos go to bed! There's one scheduled for tonight at 8pm MST. If you haven't tried a speed scrap yet, DO IT! They're lots of fun.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Bec said...

Way to stay caught up. The pages look great!