Wednesday, September 2, 2009

News!

So much to share today!! (That's what happens when you're a blogging slacker!) I have officially started my guest spot at Scrap Matters!! Woo hoo! I'm beyond excited!! I'm going to be doing a lot of scrapping tonight. ;)

Speaking of Scrap Matters and scrapping tonight, there is going to be a speed scrap!
Photobucket
We are going to be out car shopping tonight, but I'm really hoping I'll make it back in time for this! The prize is an awesome pack of templates.

In other news, Sarah Bennet released a new kit yesterday called Pretty Little Lady and it's gorgeous:
classy lady preview

I used it for this page and LOVE how it turned out! I also used one of the Circles and Squares templates by Sarah.
Complimentary

If you check out Sarah's blog, you can grab a freebie add-on that she made for this kit!

More exciting news for Sarah.... she's hosting a CT call!!
CT CALL
Being on Sarah's CT has been so much fun, so don't miss this chance if it's something you're interested in!

Finally, I have a couple other pages I've done in the past few days...

Whoo is too cute?
Leafy Treetops by Erica Zane. Font: Smiley Monster.

This is one I did for the Grand Theft Layout challenge at Scrap Matters. I lifted Kid can be a Kid by Erica Zane.
Aquarium
Underwater Escape by Erica Zane. Alpha from Tropical Escape by Erica Zane
Fonts: Pea Cari, Smiley Monster, The Buns

No comments: