Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New goodies

I have some really exciting news that I'll be sharing next week!!! Until then, though, here are a few more layouts I've done...

Peach Days 1 (Evan)

Peach Days 2 (Evan)

These two pages were created using Sarah Bennett's new Drewskie paper packs and her new Felty Alpha. The patterned papers are in her store and you can snag the solid ones for free on her blog!
I also used elements from backyard friends, Pretty Little Lady, and In a Boy's World all from Sarah Bennett.

RELEASE DATE: 09/28
RELEASE DATE: 09/28

This other adorable kit is new at Scrap Matters this week and is PERFECT for my two-year-old! It's called Terrible Twos and it's by Plum Dumpling Designs.
Photobucket

I love, love, LOVE this page that I did with it!

It's tough being 2

Last, but not least, my little sister turned 9 this week! So I made her this cute card for her birthday. It was SO fun to do something totally flowery and girly! With only two boys, I don't get to do that very often. :)

Jenna Birthday Card

I used Pretty Little Lady, Kinda Classy Alpha, and Circles and Squares Templates (modified) by Sarah Bennett.

No comments: