Saturday, September 19, 2009

Time for fall!

You can tell fall is making it's way here because of all the fun fall and back to school scrapbooking stuff that's available right now!

GG Digital Designs has this adorable new kit out this week:
Photobucket

I used it at and matching word art to complete this page yesterday:
Autumn Angels

Such a gorgeous kit with rich, deep colors. I love it! This page was also for the template challenge at Scrap Matters.

I have been so busy this week getting ready for my son's preschool, it's amazing I've gotten any scrapping done at all! We are doing Joy School, which is a home based preschool where the moms rotate teaching. This week (the first week of school) was my week to teach! I made this fun cover for our information binder:
Binder Cover
I used Explore. learn. grow. by Sahlin Studios. SUCH an awesome kit! I can't wait to use it again for an actual layout.

I also scrapped my son's first day back to preschool using Kindergarten Kid by GG Digital Designs.
Back to School
I also used Erica Zane's Border Dates with this page.

I've been in a scrapping mood for the first time in weeks (months?) so I might have even more to share very soon! :)

1 comment:

Bec said...

The colors are gorgeous in the autumn one. And I really love your school pages. Very cute, and simple. You do great work.