Monday, December 21, 2009

Lots of layouts!

I was sick over the weekend and didn't get around to posting the layouts I did last week. Yes, I said layoutS. I was a good little scrapper last week! :)

I absolutely LOVE the layout that I did with Sarah Bennett's new kit, Tough Boy. This kit is SUCH an awesome boy kit and can be used for almost anything! If you visit Sarah's blog, you can download a really cute little add on for free!
Photobucket

Here's my page (I used Sarah's Clearly Funky alpha from last week, too.):
Silly
I also did this page for this week's Saturday Special. (I'm loving those Saturday Specials lately!) Cyndi taught us how to shadow clear elements, which has always driven me crazy!! I was so glad to learn an easy way to do it!

One of my other "layouts" this week was actually a hybrid card. I used Sarah Bennett's Old Time Christmas kit for it. (The green Christmas tree paper is actually from her Feels Like Home kit).
Christmas Card

This is a page I did using a kit from AnnaBV Designs called The Brightest Star of Christmas.
True Meaning

I wouldn't have done a page like this if I hadn't been inspired by her beautiful kit, but I LOVE how it turned out, and I'm so glad I scrapped this memory. Here's a preview of the kit:
Photobucket

Last, but not least, I also did a page with Erica Zane's new kit, Winter Crush.
Photobucket

It's times like these when I wish all my scrapbook pages didn't have to be so boyish. Look at all those cute pink things! I was able to make a page with it, though and I really love how it turned out!
Let it Snow

I also did this page for the scraplift challenge at Scrap Matters. I lifted Super Mom by Sarah8914.

WHEW! Was that enough pages for you? :) I will be enjoying the holidays and some family time this week, so you probably won't be seeing anything else from me for a little while. I hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday!! :)

1 comment:

Bec said...

I love the little mittens embellishments. Great pages!