Friday, December 4, 2009

So excited for Christmas!! (and some freebies)

I'm getting so excited for Christmas!! All week long, my boys and I have been decorating and listening to Christmas music. I love it!

Sarah Bennett's new kit fits my mood perfectly this week! :) It's called Old Time Christmas and it's a beautiful kit!

5bb1294bbb2c6772cf4dc3052e3e9b2d

And here's what I created with it:
Decorating the tree

This kit is actually available at Scrap Matters because Sarah is a guest designer there for the month of December, which is SO exciting!!

Know what else is exciting? FREEBIES! We have a new CT blog for Designs by Sarah Bennett and we're kicking off the new blog with a new freebie to download every day! Amy has posted an awesome mini kit today and I get to post a freebie tomorrow! Be sure to check back to find out what it is! :)

4144734696_01478b5f55_o

No comments: