Friday, December 11, 2009

New Release Friday!

It's Friday, and that means new goodies at Scrap Matters!!

Sarah Bennett released this Clearly Funky Alpha at Scrap Matters today. I love it because the font she used makes it unique from the other acrylic alphas floating around out there! I can't wait to use it!

Photobucket

Speaking of Sarah Bennett, have you been visiting our CT blog every day? There have been some awesome freebies so far and they're still coming!

Also new at Scrap Matters today is this awesome Christmas kit by Erica Zane, called A Touch of Winter. I love the colors of the kit and the papers are especially fabulous!

Photobucket

Here's what I did with it:
Letter for Santa

I also finally had a chance to use Erica's awesome kit from last week, Jack's Track:

Photobucket

Erica is seriously the queen of boy kits, and this is another really awesome one! Here's the page I did with it:

Cruise-in

1 comment:

Bec said...

Did Evan get his transformer and gun after all? :) Fun pages. And although I was uber-nauseous at the Cruise-In (ugh, really), your page makes me REALLY want summer to be here. Ah... the sunshine.