Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday Special

Look at me... posting two days in a row! LOL

I just wanted to mention that Sarah Bennett is hosting the Saturday Special challenge over at Scrap Matters this week. She's teaching us how to emboss, which I never thought to do before, but it's really cool! If you're wanting to learn some new tips and tricks for scrapping or photo editing, check out some of the past Saturday Special challenges. There are some awesome tips in there!

I made this layout for the challenge (the snowflake is embossed):
Christmas Cousins

I used Happiest Season of All by Britt-ish designs for this page. I also used Britt's new alpha (Candy Stripped Alpha) and one of her new templates (Pocket full of Templates 4).

1 comment:

Bec said...

Wow. I've missed a lot lately by not blog stalking like I should. :) I really love this Christmas Cousins page-- the kit is wonderful! And you laid (laid?) it all out so wonderfully. Looks great!