Friday, January 1, 2010

2010!

Happy New Year everyone!!!
I hope this year brings you all happiness, health, and success!

Scrap Matters is having a sale today and tomorrow to celebrate the arrival of 2010, so now is a good time to stock up those cute kits you've been eying!

Photobucket

There is also a new Project 365 challenge at Scrap Matters! If you've ever wanted to try a 365 project (a picture a day for a year), participating in a challenge like this is a great way to stay motivated! If a picture a day is too much, you could try a 52 week challenge instead.

Last, but not least, I did a couple of layouts this week:

For this two pager, I used a template by Britt-ish Designs from her 2-Pagers: set 4 template pack and a SUPER CUTE kit from Jennifer Barrette Designs called Baked Goods. I've been dying to use this kit, and making cookies for Santa was the perfect excuse! :)

Cookies for Santa

I also did a page for the Word Up challenge at Scrap Matters and I used O Come Let Us Adore Him by Chelle's Creations. The little felt nativity people in this kit are SOOOOO adorable!
Preschool Nativity

1 comment:

Bec said...

I love these pages- especially the "Cookies for Santa" one. It will be nice when (soon) life gets back to normal and I can even consider scrapping again. :)