Friday, January 15, 2010

Lovey-dovey

It's that time of year when the love-themed kits start coming out. It can be a bit challenging using these kits for boy pages, but I did two pages this week and I'm really pleased with them.

For the first page, I used Heart's Content by Erica Zane and Denise Beatty Originals. I love how this kit has more than the traditional Valentine's Day/Love colors.

Photobucket

Sweet Valentine

For the second page I did this week, I used Sarah Bennett's beautiful new kit, Love You Always. This is a gorgeous kit with a vintage feel to it, and I really love this page I did. So much, in fact, that you just might want to check back for a template. *hint, hint* :)

Photobucket

Forever Family

2 comments:

Bec said...

I love them both- but especially the last one. And Ben's wrong; you all look fabulous in your family pic!

lin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.